Birth photography tells the unique journey of your child’s entrance into this world. Capturing that story is an incredible gift to yourself, your child and your loved ones.
Most mamas wish they could relive the birth of their baby. I will photograph this once-in-a-lifetime happening, so you can focus on the most important day of your life.
I’m so excited to offer these sessions for home and hospital births! This is such an important moment in you and your baby’s life. Birth and labour is an incredibly empowering experience.
Your Birth Story – $1000 (payment plans available)
- In-person pre-consultation to get acquainted and go over my birth photography services
- An in-person prenatal meeting scheduled around 36 weeks to discuss your upcoming birth
- On-call for you 24/7 from 38 weeks until the birth of your baby
- My attendance at your birth from active labour (or when your birth team confirms labour is progressing) through to approximately 1-2 hours after the birth of your baby to capture the Golden Hour
- Documentary-style, discreet photos capturing real moments of your birth story
- 80-120 digital, high resolution professionally edited digital images of your birth story
Print packages available (photo book and/or high quality prints).
Your Birth Story + Doula – $1850 (payment plans available)
Birth Story package above PLUS:
Birth Doula with Courtney (Heart to Earth Birth and Wellness Services)
- No obligation consultation
- 2 customized prenatal visits
- Develop a birth plan through informed decision making
- Yourself and your support person learn hands-on comfort measures
- Unlimited text/email support for duration of pregnancy
- Access to lending library
- On-call 24/7 from 38 weeks until birth
- Continuous, dedicated support throughout labour and birth
- Immediate postpartum support in home or hospital for up to 2 hours following birth
- 1 postpartum visit to discuss birth, answer questions and connect to community resources
Proud Member of the IAPBP